Saturday, November 29, 2008

So here are a few tidbits for the day:

- New Jersey Home Depot (and Lowe's) has the most adundant selection of white picket fencing you've ever seen. Wood, fiberglass, plastic - you name it, they have it. You can just imagine the scene; picket fences everywhere, quintessential East Coast charming. And yup, our house has a picket fence, too!

- New Jersey Costco has the best fleece 'hangout' pants. For once, the size was right, not too tight, not too baggy and not too high-waisted. Do you guys have these too? I got the black and white ones, kind of a toile, with black velvet tie. Might need to get another pair!

- Rosebud Lip Salve vs. Carmex Cherry Click-Stick. OK, I'm a Rosebud lover from way before it was cool to have. You know, dipped a little too much for the lips so onto the cuticles it goes; best stuff in the world! But here, once on the finger forever frozen; kind of like when you used to play with your mom's candles. So, alas, I've converted to Carmex Cherry 'in a stick'! And I'm saving my Rosebud for indoor use only, or at least it warms up again.

- Can one of you please beg Trader Joe's to open a store here! I miss my TJ's fix!

No comments: