Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Alone - ahhhhhh

Yes. There are times when I absolutely love silence. Don't get me wrong I love my family and the constant chatter, banter, fighting, screaming, crying ..... but I do love a bit of quiet, now and then. It recharges me. And not the middle of the night quiet, but the daylight, everyone's at work or school, the house is mine, go ahead have another cuppa, kind of quiet. It's my time to think, miss you guys, wonder if it's too early to call, and notice the little things.

I'm going to tackle a few more boxes, get one more room 'done' and then head off to explore.

Yesterday (in the midst of an all day rainstorm) we needed milk (see, some things never change). I revisted my list of 'where to go's', cause I still don't know where stuff is, and found the cutest place. Sickles Farm in Little Silver (http://www.sicklesmarket.com/), came highly recommended, and man, was that spot on. It's an old farm, grocery store, bakery, garden center, gift store, etc. in the middle of a neighborhood, Red Barns and everything.

OK, so last night, I finally got the remote! Brothers & Sisters, Rob Lowe, life size (the 'BFS' Big F-ing Screen) - now that's good TV! Does he just get better looking or what?

love and hugs, P

No comments: