Monday, April 6, 2009

Yellow, lellow, whatever ...

Remember I told you about the Forsythia being in bloom - it's gorgeous, absolutely everywhere and looks like blasts of sunshine - big, bold, yellow bursts of happiness. The Littles have taken to 'noticing' whenever they see it - like every 3 seconds, "there's some, there's some, there's some ...". But the cutest think is that William (and thank you, we've finally started speech therapy) keeps calling it Poor Cynthia. Look Mom, there's more Poor Cynthia!!! I almost peed my pants it was so cute.

BTW - lightening, thunder and pummeling rain - Day One of Spring Break! April Showers bring May Flowers - yeah, it better or I oughtta ...

xoxo
P

1 comment:

Haute Today said...

I love forsythia. I "forced" it into bloom for decorations for the auction.
My house was full of the branches for a week.
It is gorgeous stuff!
Xo