Friday, April 3, 2009

YESSSSS, it's Friday!

I'm not usually one to say TGIF - but TGIF! Don't ask my why, but I'm whooped. I could, literally, lay down on the floor and fall asleep. Maybe it's the swimming lessons, karate lessons, copious amounts of homework, endless loads of dishes/laundry (pick one), books to be read, and a somewhat moody (albeit exhausted from double workouts and falling asleep on the kitchen table) teenager to manage. Or could it be that this was the week my husband decided 'he's going to the gym' - finally, but every day - moderation man - and BTW, come home and help with the kids. I know, it's mean of me to complain when he's getting back on the workout wagon, but I am just a little peeved that I've had kid duty all week, with no reprieve. I'm just tired and need a really good night's sleep. But, oops, I forgot, it's NCAA Final Four time. Funny how that works right? March Maddness goes all the way until April and the Oscars are over in a few hours! Really, I'm not mad, I'm just really tired .........

On a lighter note, I finished our tax stuff; off it goes. Now there's a monkey off my back. I dislike paperwork and accounting with a capital 'D', it's not in my DNA.

About my great run this week! My legs are still sore, but I can go up/down the stairs without wincing today! Geez, if I had just kept running all these years, I wouldn't be in so much pain, and I'd look like a million. But, I guess it's more fun to go through the agonizing humiliation of 'hey, you used to be really good at this, and now you're such a wuss' - Geez!

Now get some sleep would you.

xoxo
P

No comments: