Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blackberries and other edibles

Yup! A red berry, Curve if ya care to know. Call me a geek, but I feel like I've just entered the real world. Do I need a Blackberry-not really, did I really want it-yes, please. It's cool and hip (uh, I need all the help I can get these days). Reminds me of when I bought a jogging stroller - freedom. And then the bike seat - freedom. Anyhow, I had bounced my old phone so many times, it changed colors when I opened it, at least when the screen worked. So, I upgraded.

On the 'other edibles' note - Beef Stew! The all day, god my house smells good, this is going to be delicious, mom you're the best cook in the whole wide world - Beef Stew. Literally, all day on low in my jumbo crock pot - heavenly. I'm no Martha, but if I could monetization that smell, I'd be a gazillionaire!

Due to our first 'black-out' last night (rocket scientist meets power pole), we ate Beef Stew by candle light. There is something hysterically oxymoronic about that - it just brings a smile to my face. I was actually kind of sad when the lights came back on, because the boys were huddled together under a bunch of blankets paying 'Jelly Car' on Andrew's iPhone. Spontaneous moments to remember.

xoxo P

No comments: