Friday, December 5, 2008

Guess what's on my playlist?

Christmas music of course - and everything you can imagine - corny old stuff including "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" and "All I Want for Christmas is..", multiple renditions of Jingle Bells (probably the only place you'll find country music on my iPod), Celtic bells and chants, Il Divo (gosh they're great), lots of acoustic stuff, super traditional songs (to which I know all the lyrics, of course, because my brain is wired like that!), Bing, Johnny (Mathis, duh?), Natalie Cole, Gloria Estefan, James Taylor, Michael Bolton - you name it, I probably have it.

I just love Christmas music! I am the person in the store you'll hear singing out loud - and I don't care. It makes me smile and conjures up super happy memories. What's wrong with that?

So, sing away people - we only get to hear it once a year!

xoxo P

No comments: